Betty's Writing...
a place to share my steps on the journey that is life...
Thursday, October 28, 2010
"What lies behind us, and what lies
before us are small matters
compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being Grateful Drives Away Fear
With Thanksgiving just around the corner and the decorations and music beginning to fill the stores around us it is a little easier to have...
Where do you start when you are getting rid of everything?
So it has now been only 19 days since my husband and I made the final decision to move to New Mexico. I mean we had wanted to relocate som...
life
As I was thinking about life today and how fragile it can be, I came across this quote I thought I would share. It is something to ponder an...
Report Abuse
No comments:
Post a Comment